Hotel Amenities to Enjoy During Your Clearwater Beach Stay
Imagine spending the day by a crystal clear pool with a refreshing cocktail in your hand, or waking up and walking to the beach from your hotel room. This can be your reality every day when you book a stay at The BeachView Hotel.
Our Clearwater Beach hotel has all the amenities you need for a relaxing vacation, including cozy guest rooms and suites with comfy beds, flat-screen TVs, and more—all right across the street from the beach. Most of our rooms offer views of the ocean, so you can enjoy it from the comfort of your private deck or balcony.
- Private deck or balcony (select rooms)
- Views of the pool, city, or beach
- Safe (fits a laptop)
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, stove, and supplies (select rooms)
- Wireless Internet access
- Flat-screen TV with cable and HBO on-demand movies
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Hair Dryer
- Accessible rooms(select rooms)
- Continental breakfast with breads, cereals, pastries, muffins, and more
- Fitness center
- Wi-Fi access
- Business center – “Cyber Corner”
- 24-hour reception
- CK's restaurant now open!
- Bicycle parking
- On-site laundry facility (charges apply)
- Vending machines
- Bilingual staff – English and Spanish
We make every effort to make your stay as accommodating as possible. Onsite parking allows for 1 car per room as well as having 3 accessible spots. As you enter the lobby you will find multiple stations for check-in including accessible height section to accommodate wheelchairs. The guest computer is located in the lobby area and accessible to all guests to print boarding passes or catch up on some work. All areas of the building contain a minimum of 32 inch openings (doorways) to allow for ease of entry and exit from the guest rooms to pool area, breakfast area, and fitness room.The elevator located outside of the lobby has stops at all floors as well as the pool area.
- Handicap-accessible electric chairlift in pool that allows for push button access to the pool from the pool deck.
*Guests will be charged a $15 resort fee, which includes continental breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, HBO channels, on-demand movies, and access to the pool and fitness center.